Enhance assets from other software with After Effect's robust toolset
With After Effects, you can go into your animated cartoons and add visual flare, even if your scene in a different software. If you're an animator looking to add some neat effects to help visual fidelity, then this course is for you!
While Moho is used to create the animation showcased, these methods can be applied to any animation software, just as long as you're able to export out layers separately.
More specifically, In this course we will:
- Take a scene from Moho, properly export it for After Effects editing
- Arrange a 3D scene using a 2D workspace
- Add depth of field with manual blurring
- Create blooms are glows for excitement
- Integrate additional particles through our Moho/After Effects workflow
- Add final touches like heat waves and auto motion blur
What you’ll learn
- Properly export and enhance animated scenes in After Effects
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of the tools and timeline in After Effects
Who this course is for:
- Animators who are looking to add visual flare to their scenes