- Animating 3D ships to create a fun space battle
- Lip syncing and body language for multiple characters
- Working within full 3D sets to build depth and atmosphere
- Correcting timing and other animation anomalies that can pop up
- Creating vector particle effects such as lightning, smoke and dust
- Creating a teleportation effect using Moho 13's new bitmap tools
- Using layer references to correct animations and create eye catching effects
- Working with pre-made PNG particle effects to compliment action
- Editing multiple Moho scenes together with the Sequencer
- Optionally editing multiple Moho video scenes in Premiere
- Exporting the final sequence for distribution
Thanks for reading and sorry again for the extended absence. My goal from here is to keep the content releases consistent. I'll be announcing my plans for the the next course soon.
Have a great day! If you have any questions, please let me know.