Rig and animate a character using Animate CC. Parent layers, create templates with symbols and save reusable actions!
Animate CC, previously known as Flash, is one of the most well known programs for animation. And with the ability to parent layers, create templates with symbols and save reusable actions, character animation has never been easier! If you're looking to get a jump start with animating characters in Animate CC, than this course is for you!
More specifically, in this course you will learn how to:
- Properly set up a character for Animate CC
- Create symbols for head turn, eye and mouth animations
- Properly place symbol origin points for proper limb motions
- Parent layers for easier animation (a NEW feature introduced in Animate CC 2019)
- Animate a jump animation with Motion Tweening
- Lip sync with the Frame Picker
- Polish and correct animations
- Export animations with Adobe Media Encoder
What you’ll learn
- Successfully rig and animate a full character using Layer Parenting, Symbols and Motion Tweening
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of the tools, Properties Inspector, Library and Timeline in Animate CC
- A subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud for access to Animate CC
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to animate 2D cartoon characters
- Students looking to learn about the new Layer Parenting feature
- Students looking for a crash course in Animate CC animation