Rig and animate Photoshop Documents using Moho's robust bone and mesh tools!
With Moho, you can import images or Photoshop Documents, add bones and create detailed rigs for 2D animation. This process can be different from rigging vector based characters. This course showcases all the important steps needed to effectively rig a PSD for Moho animation.
More specifically, you will learn how to:
- Set up layer structure for a character
- Reduce PSD file size
- Set up body bones appropriately
- Create dynamic hair movement using Smart Warp meshes and special bone properties
- Control the face using a series of dials
- Create head turns using a Smart Warp mesh
- Polish and correct rigging issues
- Apply animation with an image based rig
- Export animations out of Moho
What you’ll learn
- Properly Rig a Character
- Create Bone Dynamics that Link to a Smart Warp Mesh
- Apply Subtle Head Turns with Smart Actions
- Animate and Polish a Short Scene
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A copy of Moho Pro 12 (Anime Studio Pro 11 or lower will not be able to open project files)
- Basic understanding of the tools, features and timeline of Moho Pro 12
Who this course is for:
- Animators looking to rig characters that are made up of rasterized images in Moho
- Students new to rigging characters in Moho